17.6.11

Failure is the tuition you pay for success.

Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success.!


Lumrah la,kalau seetiap manusia jumpa KEGAGALAN.So, ape yang penting belajar dari kesilapan,and jangan cepat putus asa,tu yang penting. DON'T GIVE UP. 
failure doesn’t mean you’re a failure. It does mean you haven’t succeeded yet and for me is new beginning to me to create my life become more succeed.
ok.Fine. . I really upset when i know one of my result midyear was failed..I always crying.But that was nothing..My heart say,let bygones be bygones,what ever happen,i must go on.And take it as a lessons.

And thanx to my friends because you all always support me .Thanx yaw.
Never forget your advice'' next exam cube lagi''. haha. Btw thanx very much.
It's difficult to me to accept it,but,this just a begin. So nevermind if i had failed. What the most important,i must study more to make a success life =P and hope my parent will say ''There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.''  
All people fail at certain instances in their lives, the only thing that makes them different is how they manage to stand up or how they choose to fail again.

=D
chaiyoxx..!!
^_^

No comments: